AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) – Sally has arrived. Here’s what to expect overnight and tomorrow morning in the CSRA.
Periods of rain with heavy rain likely. A Flash Flood WATCH is in effect for most of the CSRA through Friday morning. 2-3″ rain totals (4+” possible in Northern CSRA).
We can expect to see a few storms on Thursday afternoon and there is an isolated tornado threat. Thunderstorm window would be from mid morning through late afternoon Thursday. Click the video for the complete forecast.
LATEST IN CSRA NEWS
- Burke County Schools beginning in person learning four days a week
- Fire Department needs assessment completed, but not released
- Gov. McMaster: counties around SRS should receive ‘majority’ of funding
- Augusta man wanted for aggravated stalking and burglary
- Where you live could impact your colon cancer risk