We're two days into July and it definitely feels like summer. We continue to see hot and humid conditions throughout the day and summer storms tend to pop up in the afternoon. Our forecast for today and the rest of the week follows this pattern. Expect to start this week with a high in the mid 90s with heat index values soaring to 105. Make sure you're staying intentional about keeping hydrated and staying cool. This afternoon, there will be a small chance of a few isolated storms. Tomorrow sees mostly sunny skies with the same hot and humid conditions as today and that small chance of an afternoon storm. The rest of the week sees highs in the low 90s with plenty of humidity and scattered storms during the afternoon and evening hours.
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Georgia's hands-free law now in effect
- Woman arrested after her vehicle hits three children on an ATV in Burke County
- Burke County deputy crashes patrol car in single vehicle accident
- Inmate Found Dead
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect
- Couple inundated with mystery packages wants it to stop