It was a stormy evening across the CSRA last night with severe thunderstorms putting on a light show and causing some damage. We could potentially see more storms tonight. Saluda County is in a Severe Thunderstorm Watch until 10 PM, but the rest of the CSRA could also see some strong to severe storms tonight. Stay tuned to WJBF for updates throughout the evening. Tomorrow sees temperatures fall by a few degrees as highs peak in the 90s, but humidity will be high and heat index values will soar back into the triple digits. Make sure you're intentional about staying hydrated and cool. We'll repeat those conditions for Wednesday along with scattered afternoon storms for both days. Temperatures will tick up a few notches for Thursday and Friday with mostly sunny skies and the chance for an isolated storm in the afternoon or evening. Expect more scattered storms and hot temperatures for the weekend.
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Georgia's hands-free law now in effect
- Woman arrested after her vehicle hits three children on an ATV in Burke County
- Burke County deputy crashes patrol car in single vehicle accident
- Inmate Found Dead
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect
- Couple inundated with mystery packages wants it to stop