It's going to be a stormy Sunday as a line of storms moves through the CSRA. We expect to see impacts late in the morning in our western counties followed by everyone else through the afternoon. The entire region is in the Slight Risk from the Storm Prediction Center, which is a 2 out of 5 on their scale. The main threat will be damaging winds with large hail and isolated tornadoes a possibility. Make sure you have a safe place to be and remain weather aware throughout the day. Stay tuned to WJBF on-air and online for updates.
Once the storms move out later tonight, we're clear for the foreseeable future. Expect plenty of sunshine all week long with no more chances of rain through the week. Temperatures will get a bit chilly behind this cold front. Our morning low for Tuesday could even get down to the 30s, but we'll warm up pretty quickly after that. Expect highs to return to the 70s and 80s for most of the week with lows getting back to the 40s and 50s. So once we get past today's storms, we have beautiful spring weather ahead.
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- More grant money to juvenile court expands therapy for teens and parents before doing jail time
- Edgefield County murder arrest
- American Legion Post 71 hosts Veterans Day event in North Augusta
- Crews respond to fire on Henry Street at Highland Avenue
- Teacher says she was fired for giving students zeroes
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect