CSRA (WJBF) - TONIGHT: Overnight lows will fall into the mid- and upper 60s under a mostly clear sky.
TOMORROW: Patchy fog is possible in the morning. Another warm early October day with highs in the upper 80s and low 90s... Mostly sunny and dry.
REST OF THE 7 DAY FORECAST: This weekend will also be mostly sunny, warm, and mostly dry with highs staying in the upper 80s and low 90s. A few showers in the afternoon and evening cannot be ruled out. Early next week, widely scattered showers and a few storms will be possible each afternoon and evening. Highs will return to the mid-80s. Overnight lows will stay in the mid- and upper 60s.
- Teacher says she was fired for giving students zeroes
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect