CSRA (WJBF) - TODAY: After some patchy morning fog, sunshine is in store all day! Highs will reach the low-mid 90s, though it'll feel more like the upper 90s. Scattered clouds will move in from the west this afternoon ahead of a weak cold front. Isolated storms will develop across north/central Georgia with a few storms pushing into the CSRA around dinnertime and afterward. A storm or two could be severe, with damaging wind gusts and small hail being the main threats.
TONIGHT: The isolated evening storms will lose strength and dissipate within several hours of sunset. Overnight lows will fall into the upper 60s to low 70s under some light cloud cover.
TOMORROW: The weak cold front passing through the CSRA will bring drier air, though it won't do much for our temperatures. Highs will still reach the low 90s under a sunny sky.
REST OF THE WEEK: Monday through Friday will bring sunshine, passing clouds, and dry weather. A spotty shower or two could be possible due to increasing moisture during the second half of the work week, but a better chance for showers will hold off until Saturday. Highs will hold in the upper 80s to mid-90s. Lows will hold in the 60s.
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Georgia's hands-free law now in effect
- Woman arrested after her vehicle hits three children on an ATV in Burke County
- Burke County deputy crashes patrol car in single vehicle accident
- Inmate Found Dead
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect
- Couple inundated with mystery packages wants it to stop