CSRA (WJBF) - TODAY: It's sunny this morning, but this afternoon will bring increased clouds and scattered storms. A few storms could be strong, with heavy rain and gusty winds possible. Highs will reach the low-mid 90s with heat index values around 100°F.
TONIGHT: A few remaining storms are possible late this evening, but the overnight hours will be mostly clear and dry. Overnight lows will only fall into the upper 60s to low 70s.
TOMORROW: Morning sunshine will give way to increasing clouds and scattered storms in the afternoon and evening. Again, a few storms could be strong, with heavy rain and gusty winds possible. Highs will reach the low 90s. Heat index values will approach 100°F again.
REST OF THE WEEK: The summer-like pattern of morning sunshine and pop-up afternoon and evening storms will stick around through next weekend. Every day, a few storms could be strong to severe. Highs will remain in the low-mid 90s with heat index values from the mid-90s to 100°F. Overnight lows will stay in the upper 60s to low 70s.
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Georgia's hands-free law now in effect
- Woman arrested after her vehicle hits three children on an ATV in Burke County
- Burke County deputy crashes patrol car in single vehicle accident
- Inmate Found Dead
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect
- Couple inundated with mystery packages wants it to stop