Augusta, GA (WJBF) - TODAY: Becoming sunny and staying breezy. Wind Advisories are in effect for most of the CSRA until 7 PM. Highs will range from the mid-40s across western counties to mid-50s across eastern counties.
TONIGHT: A clear sky and decreasing wind will allow lows to plummet into the mid-20s.
TOMORROW: Sunny and chilly all day with highs only reaching the upper 40s.
REST OF THE WEEK: Clouds will increase as warmer air and scattered rain return for Wednesday and Thursday. Friday and Saturday will bring sunshine and another cold snap.
- Pot smokers find caged tiger in abandoned house, Houston police say
- KFC wants you to enjoy romance on a Colonel Sanders bearskin rug this Valentine's Day
- Ax-wielding man wrecks home after thinking wife damaged action figures
- Experts: Sunday is the busiest day of the year for online dating
- Teacher says she was fired for giving students zeroes
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him