CSRA (WJBF) - TODAY: A warm, humid morning will give way to a hot, muggy afternoon with highs in the low 90s. Spotty showers and storms are possible this afternoon and evening. **NOTE: Disregard the "Storm Energy" map shown in the weathercast -- it shows data from Friday, not today.**
TONIGHT: A few showers could linger across the CSRA until midnight or so. Overnight lows will only fall into the upper 60s and low 70s under a partly clear sky.
TOMORROW: Sunday will start off with a mostly sunny sky, though clouds will build up in the heat of the afternoon. Isolated to scattered coverage of storms is expected in the afternoon and evening.
REST OF THE WEEK: Highs will remain in the low 90s and overnight lows will remain in the upper 60s and low 70s. Each day will bring the opportunity for pop-up storms during the heat of the day. A couple strong storms each day cannot be ruled out.
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Georgia's hands-free law now in effect
- Woman arrested after her vehicle hits three children on an ATV in Burke County
- Burke County deputy crashes patrol car in single vehicle accident
- Inmate Found Dead
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect
- Couple inundated with mystery packages wants it to stop