Augusta, Ga (WJBF) -
TONIGHT: Mostly cloudy and breezy. Winds NW 10-15 mph. Lows in the
low to middle 70s.
SATURDAY: Partly to mostly cloudy and windy. Winds will be N at 15-30 mph with gusts to 35. Rain chances will increase from 40% in the afternoon to 60% by the evening hours.
SUNDAY: Mostly cloudy with occasional rain and showers. Rain chances 70%. Winds S 10-15 mph.
MONDAY: Partly sunny with a few scattered showers. High 92.
TUESDAY - THURSDAY: Mostly sunny. Highs low 90s.
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Man arrested after driving himself and victim to sheriff's office following fatal shooting
- Georgia's hands-free law now in effect
- Woman arrested after her vehicle hits three children on an ATV in Burke County
- Burke County deputy crashes patrol car in single vehicle accident
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect
- Couple inundated with mystery packages wants it to stop