Another Warm Day Tomorrow, But Showers Return In The Evening…

Weather

As of 5:30PM Saturday- Another weekend of warm weather in store. However, moisture is increasing in our area, making it feel more humid and cloudier. Temperatures reached the mid to upper 80s across the CSRA. The lows will stay in the low 60s. A brief light shower can’t be ruled out for the rest of the evening, but it’ll be more likely tomorrow rather than today. For tomorrow, rain chances should be around 30% mostly for the late evening, and overnight. A cold front is approaching us which will bring rain chances way up to start the work week.

Rain chances are at 40-60% Monday through Wednesday, with a few thunderstorms possible Monday. For the most part, it will just be rain showers were dealing with. These showers will continue the rest of the week at a 40% chance. Then by next weekend, conditions begin to improve. This frontal passage will drop our high temperatures to the upper 70s to low 80s next week, and few nights will be chillier than others, in the upper 50s.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories