(WRIC) — Walmart announced Saturday that its retail stores and Neighborhood Markets will be open from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. starting Sunday, March 15 until further notice.
In a statement, the retail giant said, “this will help ensure associates are able to stock the products our customers are looking for and to perform cleaning and sanitizing. Stores currently operating under more reduced hours (for example they regularly close at 10 p.m. or open at 7 a.m.) will keep their current hours of operation.”
Walmart said that associates will continue to work the hours and shifts they are currently scheduled for, and the supply chain and trucking fleet will also continue to make deliveries at a regular schedule.
- ‘Red paint’ on Augusta roadways is iron
- Gov. Kemp extends COVID-19 orders
- Oath Keeper charged in Capitol riot renounces group, but judge says she’s too dangerous for release
- Aiken County Sheriff’s Office investigating after body found near side of the road in Trenton
- Lt. Gov. Geoff Duncan praises vaccination efforts in Augusta
- ‘I hope I make it’: 7-year-old Alabama girl sells lemonade to fund her own brain surgeries
- Third US vaccine could raise question of which shots are best
- ‘I cried in my car for an hour’: Texas first responders share winter storm experiences