(CNN) – Guinness released a minute and a half video message of resilience and care in honor of Saint Patrick’s Day — and in the face of the coronavirus pandemic.
Check out this inspiring montage….(it’s gonna make you want to share a Guinness with someone!)
As the unofficial beer of the holiday, an estimated 13 million pints of Guinness are typically consumed globally on Saint Patrick’s Day.
Guinness also pledged to donate $500,000 to help communities where they live, work, and celebrate during this difficult time.
- Country music artist HARDY treated for ‘significant injuries’ following tour bus crash
- Why some Hawaiian islands are banning common sunscreens
- Biden has tried to rebuild the refugee system. This year will test that
- NASA hit an asteroid with a spacecraft: Now what?
- NFL’s J.J. Watt ‘went into AFib,’ had heart shocked