(CNN) – Guinness released a minute and a half video message of resilience and care in honor of Saint Patrick’s Day — and in the face of the coronavirus pandemic.
Check out this inspiring montage….(it’s gonna make you want to share a Guinness with someone!)
As the unofficial beer of the holiday, an estimated 13 million pints of Guinness are typically consumed globally on Saint Patrick’s Day.
Guinness also pledged to donate $500,000 to help communities where they live, work, and celebrate during this difficult time.
- Pandemic delays immunizations for school kids
- Without the crowd’s roar, Tokyo Olympians search for spirit
- Two-headed sea turtle hatchling found on Edisto Beach
- Tennessee driver arrested after crash worried nurse would ‘inject him with COVID-19’
- Team USA swimmer Caeleb Dressel gives gold medal to teammate in stands