AUGUSTA (WJBF) – As a safety precaution during this pandemic, University Hospital will hold another Miracle Mile Drive this year, instead of the ever-popular walk.
The Miracle Mile Walk supports University Hospital’s Randy W. Cooper, M.D., Center for Breast Health Services and the Women’s Wellness on Wheels mobile unit, which provide life-saving screenings to women in the community.
Details on the changes are below.
Miracle Mile Drive
- Saturday, October 16, from 8 a.m. – 11 a.m.
- University Hospital Summerville • 2260 Wrightsboro Road
- Drive-through Donation Drop-off & T-shirt pick up
- Raffle Ticket Sales • 11 a.m. Live Raffle Drawing
- Purchase Miracle Mile merchandise
- Cheering section dedicated to survivors as they drive through the event
- Survivors receive free t-shirt and survivor button
- Miracle Mile Drive Car Decorating Contest! Decorate your car with paint, streamers, balloons, posters, flags and anything else you can think of – get creative!
- Traffic will be directed around University Hospital Summerville (see route MAP here) and safety protocols will be in place throughout the event
Register now at themiraclemilewalk.org and start fundraising today!
There will be a Facebook Live event about the changes, Thursday, September, 23rd at 9:00 a.m.