CHAPEL HILL, N.C. (AP) — North Carolina freshman point guard Jeremiah Francis plans to transfer. Francis averaged 3.3 points last year and played in just 16 games.
He didn’t play in his junior and senior year of high school due to knee surgeries, then missed the first eight games of his freshman year.
Francis didn’t play more than 10 minutes in any game after Jan. 22.
Francis joins reserve big man Brandon Huffman in transferring from UNC since the end of a 14-19 season. That was the first losing record of head coach Roy Williams’ career.
- 4th Annual Clearwater Annual Vendor Fair
- Football Friday Night | Week 3
- Emory: Recruiting for minority participants in COVID-19 vaccine trials
- The Tropics keep active!-Take a look
- Get ready for a preview of Fall! – Take a look!