GROVETOWN, Ga (WJBF) – Two Grovetown men have been charged in separate federal indictments alleging possession of child pornography.
35-year old Jordan Logan and 22-year-old Johnathan Malone, have been indicted by a U.S. District Court Grand Jury on one count each of Possession of Child Pornography.
These men face up to 20 years in federal prison, followed by registering as a sex offender and a period of supervised release. There is no parole in the federal system.
The Georgia Bureau of Investigation (GBI) received information that led to online investigations and subsequent searches that found images on electronic devices.
The cases were investigated by the GBI and the Columbia County Sheriff’s Office.
- Live: Biden delivers remarks at climate summit, to pledge to cut US fossil fuel emissions
- Live VIPIR 6 Forecast Thursday, April 22, 2021
- Meet the man in a bear suit walking from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- How long does protection from COVID-19 vaccines last?
- Louisiana teen saves elderly woman from fire