Augusta, GA (WJBF) – Thursday, The COVID Consortium, a CSRA based company, announced the opening of their concierge COVID testing site at Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church located in downtown Augusta.
The Covid Consortium concierge testing site in Augusta is open Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 9 am to 3 pm and is by appointment registration only.
Services offered are cash pay with the uninsured receive testing at no cost.
Registration for either can also be done by calling (855) 498-8393.
Same-day appointments are available and must be made by phone.
Businesses seeking special group pricing should call (855) 498-8393.
Read the full press release below:
- Protecting your pet from rabies
- Final round of ‘Jeopardy!’ guests hosts announced — including a fan favorite
- Nathan’s Famous to open ‘non-traditional’ kitchens within select Walmart stores
- Chilly temperatures tonight! Lows in the 30s – What to expect
- Archaeologists find home of Harriet Tubman’s father