Augusta, GA (WJBF) – Thursday, The COVID Consortium, a CSRA based company, announced the opening of their concierge COVID testing site at Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church located in downtown Augusta.
The Covid Consortium concierge testing site in Augusta is open Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 9 am to 3 pm and is by appointment registration only.
Services offered are cash pay with the uninsured receive testing at no cost.
Registration for either can also be done by calling (855) 498-8393.
Same-day appointments are available and must be made by phone.
Businesses seeking special group pricing should call (855) 498-8393.
Read the full press release below:
- Study: Moderna coronavirus vaccine appears safe, shows signs of working in older adults
- LIVE COVERAGE: Trump, Biden set to meet in Ohio for 1st debate
- Dolly Parton announces release date for Netflix Christmas movie
- Augusta looks at spraying vacant lots to slow growth
- Stimulus check update: GOP, Democrats inching closer to aid compromise