RICHMOND COUNTY (WJBF) – NewsChannel 6 has confirmed Richmond County Deputy Nicholas Nunes has resigned.
Nunes was one of the officers that responded to the shooting of 17-year old De’Angelo Burns at the Circle K on Peach Orchard Road February 7th.
The two got into an argument while treating burns at the scene.
This is a developing story.
- Quarantine protocols and testing continue for Vogtle workers; no positive cases confirmed
- Parking lots in downtown Augusta become places of prayer and celebration
- Grovetown City Council to hold a special meeting regarding the City’s Emergency Ordinance
- Tough times ahead for event industry during social distancing
- Emmy-winning musician Adam Schlesinger dies from coronavirus