RICHMOND COUNTY (WJBF) – NewsChannel 6 has confirmed Richmond County Deputy Nicholas Nunes has resigned.
Nunes was one of the officers that responded to the shooting of 17-year old De’Angelo Burns at the Circle K on Peach Orchard Road February 7th.
The two got into an argument while treating burns at the scene.
This is a developing story.
- Classes are back in session at Augusta University, what you need to know
- Youth baseball tournament raises money to help families of patients with childhod cancer
- Preliminary 5.1 earthquake reported near NC; several report feeling in CSRA
- Reynolds Road to close for road work
- Suspect crashes vehicle following multi-county car chase from Aiken to Barnwell County