AUBURN, Ala (WIAT) — President of Auburn University Jay Gogue took to social media Sunday evening to express the core values of Auburn University as protests spark throughout the country.
In his letter that was posted on Auburn’s Facebook and Twitter pages, Gogue explains that there is no room for anything that promotes hate and exclusion.
- House GOP ousts Liz Cheney from top post
- Dozens of dead bodies found floating in India’s Ganges River
- Japan pushes Olympics despite state of emergency, population that’s just 1% vaccinated against coronavirus
- Tina Turner, Jay-Z, Foo Fighters, Go-Go’s among Rock & Roll Hall inductees
- Norman Lloyd, star of ‘Saboteur,’ ‘St. Elsewhere,’ dies at 106