AUBURN, Ala (WIAT) — President of Auburn University Jay Gogue took to social media Sunday evening to express the core values of Auburn University as protests spark throughout the country.
In his letter that was posted on Auburn’s Facebook and Twitter pages, Gogue explains that there is no room for anything that promotes hate and exclusion.
- Merriest Christmas Ever 2020
- Nevada, Pennsylvania certify Biden as winner of presidential vote
- Dow passes 30,000 points on vaccine hopes, Biden transition
- 4-year-old accidentally shoots 8-year-old brother in Illinois, police say
- 12-year-old girl in stable condition after shot in leg by a student at Hendersonville Middle School