(CNN) – NCAA athletes will get another chance to take the field.
Spring seasons for numerous sports were canceled early due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Among those affected programs, baseball, golf, lacrosse, and softball.
But now those players are being granted another year of eligibility.
Division I schools will have to decide how their programs will manage scholarships.
- Video shows Colorado officer pointing gun at doctor’s head on his own property
- Foreign students weigh studying in person vs. losing visas
- Police: Gunman shoots 2 Texas officers, hits 3rd in holster
- Bed Bath & Beyond to close 200 stores
- Former RCSO deputy in court Friday for Murder