AUGUSTA (WJBF) – The Richmond County Sheriff’s Office has arrested a man for Child Molestation.
Police say, Howard Bekwan Oliver, touched an 11-year-old girl several times inappropriately.
The incident happened April 13th, 2018 on the 200 block of Japonica Avenue.
Oliver is being held at the Richmond County Jail.
- Child shot in Evans home in 2020 making strong recovery
- Friends of Frances charity raising money for children with special needs
- Burke County man admits operating illegal pill factory
- Suspect sought for Aggravated Stalking in Richmond County
- Boyhood home of Malcolm X gets historic designation in Boston