AIKEN, S.C. (WJBF) – As of March 24, 2020 Aiken Regional Medical Centers has confirmed two positive cases of COVID-19 in Aiken County.
Both people received testing at the hospital and are self-quarantined at home.
There are more people being tested for COVID-19. The test results have not been received yet.
LATEST CSRA NEWS
- Hale Foundation lawsuit against Augusta list four violations
- Researchers say using CBD could help reduce lung damage from COVID
- Historic Augusta prepares for 14th annual Walk With The Spirits event
- Augusta man charged in connection with tools stolen from construction site
- Missing Grovetown man and daughter found safe