A powerful… heart-stopping p-s-a is shedding light on school shootings.
The terrifying events happen at alarming rates across the country and this new ad hopes to raise awareness for signs of violence in children–
Hopefully leading to an end to deadly school shootings.
The video shows kids sporting ordinary back to school items as shooting unfolds and they have to protect themselves.
26 people, including 20 children, were shot and killed at sandy hook elementary school in Newtown, Connecticut in 20-12.
Learn more about the organization hoping to prevent future tragedies at
- Dalai Lama turns 85, releases first album
- Second suspect in Vanessa Guillen case makes initial appearance in court
- No more delays — July 15 is Tax Day. What to know about the deadline
- Tell-all book by Trump niece to be released next week
- Country music firebrand Charlie Daniels has died of a stroke at 83; had hit with ‘Devil Went Down to Georgia’