Community Connection Champion with Sheila Hall
Sheila Hall is a Nurse Navigator for the Georgia Cancer Center here in Augusta. She explains to us what it means to be a Nurse Navigator and how important the position is as part of the healthcare process.
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- More grant money to juvenile court expands therapy for teens and parents before doing jail time
- Edgefield County murder arrest
- As the fire neared, this 93-year-old knew she had to get out. Then her garbageman showed up
- New moped, golf cart laws go into effect Monday
- Teacher says she was fired for giving students zeroes
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect