AUGUSTA (WJBF) - Ana and chef Thomas Herzberg make two pizzas, stromboli, and a calzone on this episode of The Dish!
Chef Thomas studied culinary arts at the culinary school in Florence Toscana Italy Apicius International School of Hospitality. Thomas has been honored with the James Beard Foundation Award. He shares with us his love for Italian cooking and some secrets to the art of the perfect pizza.
- Florida woman pulls gator from pants during stop
- Pizza for breakfast is healthier than cereal, nutritionist claims
- Pot smokers find caged tiger in abandoned house, Houston police say
- KFC wants you to enjoy romance on a Colonel Sanders bearskin rug this Valentine's Day
- Ax-wielding man wrecks home after thinking wife damaged action figures
- Experts: Sunday is the busiest day of the year for online dating
- Teacher says she was fired for giving students zeroes