The Southeastern Conference is taking a hit from COVID-19. The conference has postponed Saturday’s game between No. 20 Auburn and Mississippi State because of positive COVID-19 cases and quarantining within the Bulldogs’ program.
No. 5 Texas A&M paused in-person activities after a player and a staff member tested positive for COVID-19.
LSU is battling an outbreak that could put Saturday’s game against No. 1 Alabama in jeopardy.
And Arkansas coach Sam Pittman has tested positive and could miss the game at No. 6 Florida.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without permission.)
- No. 3 A&M beats No. 5 South Carolina 65-57 for SEC title
- Jones scores 25, Louisville stops Duke streak with 80-73 win in OT
- Georgia Tech tops Syracuse 84-77 for fourth straight victory
- Simms, Dawes each score 19 as Clemson defeats Miami 66-58, wins 5th straight
- No. 16 Virginia Tech pounds Wake Forest 84-46