GROVETOWN, Ga. - Due to Friday night's Josey vs. Laney game being pushed back to Saturday afternoon, WJBF Game Night Live will now feature Evans vs. Grovetown this week. Josey and Laney had originally been scheduled to be shown live at 7:30 Friday night on MeTV, but the game was moved to Saturday at 4 p.m. at the request of the Georgia High School Association.
The winner of Friday night's game will claim the Region 3-AAAAAA championship. Entering the final game of the regular season Grovetown leads the region standings at 4-0 (5-4 overall). Evans is a game behind the Warriors at 3-1 (3-6 overall).
This will be the third apperance for both Evans and Greenbrier this season on Game Night Live. Evans is 0-2 on GNL after losses to North Augusta in Week 2 and Burke County in Week 5.
Grovetown is 2-0 on Game Night Live after wins over Greenbrier in Week 9 and Lakeside in Week 10.
The Evans vs. Grovetown game can be seen Friday, November 2nd at 7:30pm on MeTV (WJBF 6.2) with John Hart calling play-by-play, Ashley Brown providing color analysis and Matt Lane reporting from the sidelines.
- Florida woman pulls gator from pants during stop
- Pizza for breakfast is healthier than cereal, nutritionist claims
- Pot smokers find caged tiger in abandoned house, Houston police say
- KFC wants you to enjoy romance on a Colonel Sanders bearskin rug this Valentine's Day
- Ax-wielding man wrecks home after thinking wife damaged action figures
- Experts: Sunday is the busiest day of the year for online dating
- Teacher says she was fired for giving students zeroes