NEW ORLEANS – In the middle of an an ambulance.
In the middle of a storm more powerful for New Orleans than Tropical Storm Cristobal.
A Louisiana mom-to-be, a 30-year-old beautician is ready now to have her new baby.
WGNO’s Bill Wood gets the scoop from the mom’s sister.
It’s the story that has an adorable happy ending with the birth of six-pound, ten-ounce baby girl, Laycee Dior.
Mom and baby expect to go home from the hospital Friday.
MORE TOP STORIES:
- WATCH: Southeastern Stream Live Week 10
- Local church giving away 550 hot meals to senior citizens for Thanksgiving
- Alabama mail carrier surprises birthday boy with a gift
- Live VIPIR 6 Forecast Thanksgiving Day November 26, 2020
- 19 Thanksgiving foods that are not safe for your pets
- Marijuana Medicine for Autism
- Houston-area 76-year-old and her daughter scammed in elaborate rental property scheme
- Police believe body found in Florida is missing Mashpee teen