NEW ORLEANS – In the middle of an an ambulance.
In the middle of a storm more powerful for New Orleans than Tropical Storm Cristobal.
A Louisiana mom-to-be, a 30-year-old beautician is ready now to have her new baby.
WGNO’s Bill Wood gets the scoop from the mom’s sister.
It’s the story that has an adorable happy ending with the birth of six-pound, ten-ounce baby girl, Laycee Dior.
Mom and baby expect to go home from the hospital Friday.
MORE TOP STORIES:
- Food prices continue to surge
- Sheriff Roundtree addresses recent gun violence in Richmond County
- Water quality tests underway along Savannah River
- Augusta Mayor’s credit card spending shows events match up with charges to production companies
- Augusta Transit users react to end of no fares
- 11-year-old Augusta boy mowing lawns for free to help those in need
- Biden announces efforts to combat violent crime, gun violence
- Death investigated after body discovered near Aiken Regional Medical Center