COLUMBIA COUNTY, Ga. (WJBF) – Due to the current State of Emergency, Secretary of State Brad Raffenspreger has postponed the Presidential Preference Primary and Special Election.
The new date will coincide with the State General Primary on May 19, 2020. Every vote submitted whether by mail or in person will be counted in May for the Presidential Preference Primary and Special Election alongside the votes submitted for the General Primary.
LATEST NEWS STORIES
- Quarantine protocols and testing continue for Vogtle workers; no positive cases confirmed
- Parking lots in downtown Augusta become places of prayer and celebration
- Emmy-winning musician Adam Schlesinger dies from coronavirus
- Local “Teacher Parade” shows school spirit and love
- America Knits in Swainsboro fulfilling new mission for Presidential Task Force