COLUMBIA COUNTY, Ga. (WJBF) – Due to the current State of Emergency, Secretary of State Brad Raffenspreger has postponed the Presidential Preference Primary and Special Election.
The new date will coincide with the State General Primary on May 19, 2020. Every vote submitted whether by mail or in person will be counted in May for the Presidential Preference Primary and Special Election alongside the votes submitted for the General Primary.
LATEST NEWS STORIES
- Officer told George Floyd: ‘It takes … a lot of oxygen to talk’
- Woman throws boxes of shoes at Oklahoma store worker after being asked to wear face mask, then leaves wallet behind
- Supreme Court expected to rule on Trump’s tax records today
- Police: Seoul mayor reported missing, search underway
- ‘Glee’ star Naya Rivera missing, presumed dead after 4-year-old son found adrift on boat in Lake Piru