COLUMBIA COUNTY, Ga. (WJBF) – Due to the current State of Emergency, Secretary of State Brad Raffenspreger has postponed the Presidential Preference Primary and Special Election.
The new date will coincide with the State General Primary on May 19, 2020. Every vote submitted whether by mail or in person will be counted in May for the Presidential Preference Primary and Special Election alongside the votes submitted for the General Primary.
LATEST NEWS STORIES
- Mother, boyfriend charged after 6-year-old killed, dumped in Ohio River, police say
- Texas attorney general sues power company over storm’s high energy bills
- Registration open for Drive, Chip and Putt Qualifiers
- M. Rhett DeHart named Acting South Carolina District Attorney
- ‘In like a lion, out like a lamb’: March folklore explained