CHICAGO (WGN) — A 31-year-old woman was arrested after driving through a barricade outside Trump Tower, Chicago police said.
The incident happened around 4 a.m. Tuesday. Police said the woman was driving a Honda sedan when she intentionally drove around officers onto the sidewalk and struck a barricade outside Trump Tower.
Police said the woman was not injured and that charges are pending.
- Local umpire honored at SRP Park for more than 50 years of service
- Will Smith’s film production leaves Georgia over voting laws
- Police seeking information in deadly road rage incident on I-20
- Protesters ask Barry Fleming to resign as city attorney in Washington
- Biden meets with bipartisan group of lawmakers to discuss American Jobs Plan