MERRILL, Wis. (WFLA) – Police in Wisconsin are encouraging people to turn in meth so they can check it for the coronavirus.
A Facebook post from the Merrill Police Department said, they will test your meth for free and will even make house calls!
The post was shared Wednesday, Feb. 27 and has since gained more than 3,000 reactions and 4,000 shares.
Merrill police said, “If we can help only one person, it’s worth it!”
- Study: Moderna coronavirus vaccine appears safe, shows signs of working in older adults
- Viewers’ Guide: Trump, Biden meet in Ohio for 1st debate
- Parents petition for full time, face to face learning in Columbia County schools
- One injured in shooting on Basswood Drive in Augusta
- One dead, one injured in shooting on Olive Rd. in Augusta