COLUMBUS (WCMH) - A Columbus, Ohio man didn’t let a lack of running water dissuade him from taking his morning shower.
Cody Vickers said it happened after a crew hit an unmarked water main while doing some work in the area of North High Street and Arcadia Avenue.
“With that being said it's not everyday you see a naked man come out of his house screaming and cussing saying "I was in the f****** shower" then comes off the porch and finishes taking his shower where the excavator hit the line,” said Vickers in a Facebook post.
Vickers shared of the photo of the man standing under the water while two workers looked at each other incredulously.
According to Paving the Way, water line improvements are taking place on several streets in the area of High and Arcadia. The project is scheduled to be completed by September 2019.
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Georgia's hands-free law now in effect
- Woman arrested after her vehicle hits three children on an ATV in Burke County
- Burke County deputy crashes patrol car in single vehicle accident
- Inmate Found Dead
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect
- Couple inundated with mystery packages wants it to stop