LAKE WORTH, Fla. (WCMH) - A Florida woman was arrested after deputies say she attacked her parents because they wouldn’t let her go to Outback Steakhouse.
Deanna Seltzer, 28, is charged with two counts of aggravated assault, battery and battery on a person over 65 years old, WPEC reported.
Deputies responded to a Lake Worth home on a report of an armed domestic disturbance.
When deputies got inside the house, they found an overturned glass dining table and a large knife on the kitchen counter.
Seltzer’s mother told deputies her daughter asked to go to Outback and she said no, WPBF reported. That’s when Seltzer allegedly became angry and started punching her mother with closed fists. Her father was scratched multiple times when he tried to intervene.
Deputies said Seltzer then began to scream and flipped over the table and started tearing up furniture. She then allegedly got a knife and threatened to kill her father.
Her father was able to subdue her until deputies arrived.
- Pot smokers find caged tiger in abandoned house, Houston police say
- KFC wants you to enjoy romance on a Colonel Sanders bearskin rug this Valentine's Day
- Ax-wielding man wrecks home after thinking wife damaged action figures
- Experts: Sunday is the busiest day of the year for online dating
- Teacher says she was fired for giving students zeroes
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him