It's called "Dating Sunday" or "Singles Sunday".
Cyber-dating experts tell USA Today that Sunday, January 6th is the busiest day of the year for online dating.
"It's the perfect trifecta," said Julie Spira, author of "The Perils of Cyber-Dating". "You have people recovering from a breakup or who were down during the Holidays. You have all of those New Year's resolutions and you have the clock ticking down to Valentine's Day. It's the first lonely Holiday after the New Year."
Experts say online dating activity increases up to 75 percent on "Dating Sunday".
To read the full story and get some advice on how to spruce up your online dating profile, click here.
Florida woman attacked parents for...
Popeyes introduces 'emotional...
- Pot smokers find caged tiger in abandoned house, Houston police say
- KFC wants you to enjoy romance on a Colonel Sanders bearskin rug this Valentine's Day
- Ax-wielding man wrecks home after thinking wife damaged action figures
- Experts: Sunday is the busiest day of the year for online dating
- Teacher says she was fired for giving students zeroes
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him