(CNN) – Netflix and the Duffer Brothers have given a Valentine’s Day present to fans of “Stranger Things.”
A new trailer for season four.
If you haven’t seen season three, stop reading, because the trailer answers a big question left hanging at the end of the previous installment.
It features a beloved character — Hopper — who seemed to be dead at the end of season three.
The teaser doesn’t include any details about when the new season will be released…but it’s still guaranteed to set social media on fire with speculation.
- Richmond County Deputy Gets 15-day Unpaid Suspension After Investigation into July 4th Traffic Stop
- Lawmakers work to extend unemployment benefits set to expire in July
- Trump says executive order will include DACA recipients
- Jehovah’s Witnesses cancel in-person conventions globally, first time in religion’s history
- New Lay’s flavored after beloved dishes at iconic American restaurants