#UPDATE (10:40 a.m., August 12, 2020) – The Georgia Bureau of Investigation is investigating the death of Louis Johnson.
Johnson’s body was found was found in a pond just off Rabun Road near Parrish Road in Warrenton.
Authorities say his body will be taken for an autopsy to determine the cause of death.
WARREN COUNTY, Ga. (WJBF) – The Warren County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s help in finding a missing man.
Louis Johnson was last seen on Saturday, August 8th at approximately Noon, at his home on Parish Road in Warrenton.
Mr. Johnson is described as a 65-year-old white man, 5’6″ tall, weighing 125lbs with brown hair.
Investigators say he is subject to seizures, easily confused and has difficulty walking. They say he also left all of his medication at home.
If you have any information, please contact investigators at 706-465-3003 or call 911.
MORE TOP STORIES:
- Storm brings cold winds, heavy rain to CSRA
- DHEC updates teacher quarantine guidance to align with healthcare workers
- Experts warn against using Benadryl and milk to treat COVID, despite NC lawmaker’s post
- Augusta Regional cancels several flights Sunday
- A week after Bronx fire, families bury their loved ones
- Woman pushed onto subway tracks, killed by train at Times Square station; suspect shouts ‘I am god’ in custody
- Shooting in Washington Co. involving two teens under investigation, GBI called in
- Hostages safe after standoff inside Texas synagogue