#UPDATE (10:40 a.m., August 12, 2020) – The Georgia Bureau of Investigation is investigating the death of Louis Johnson.
Johnson’s body was found was found in a pond just off Rabun Road near Parrish Road in Warrenton.
Authorities say his body will be taken for an autopsy to determine the cause of death.
WARREN COUNTY, Ga. (WJBF) – The Warren County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s help in finding a missing man.
Louis Johnson was last seen on Saturday, August 8th at approximately Noon, at his home on Parish Road in Warrenton.
Mr. Johnson is described as a 65-year-old white man, 5’6″ tall, weighing 125lbs with brown hair.
Investigators say he is subject to seizures, easily confused and has difficulty walking. They say he also left all of his medication at home.
If you have any information, please contact investigators at 706-465-3003 or call 911.
MORE TOP STORIES:
- Watch: Mechanics rescue kitten stuck in dashboard of car
- First man cured of HIV infection now has terminal cancer
- One of last living Tuskegee Airmen celebrates 102nd birthday
- Teen charged in Kenosha shootings fights extradition
- Giant rat wins animal hero award for sniffing out landmines
- Woman spent GoFundMe donations meant for slain mens’ families on shopping, bills, deputies say
- Virginia governor, first lady test positive for COVID-19
- Deputies respond to home of fan screaming ‘shoot!’ while watching Stanley Cup Final