#UPDATE (10:40 a.m., August 12, 2020) – The Georgia Bureau of Investigation is investigating the death of Louis Johnson.
Johnson’s body was found was found in a pond just off Rabun Road near Parrish Road in Warrenton.
Authorities say his body will be taken for an autopsy to determine the cause of death.
WARREN COUNTY, Ga. (WJBF) – The Warren County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s help in finding a missing man.
Louis Johnson was last seen on Saturday, August 8th at approximately Noon, at his home on Parish Road in Warrenton.
Mr. Johnson is described as a 65-year-old white man, 5’6″ tall, weighing 125lbs with brown hair.
Investigators say he is subject to seizures, easily confused and has difficulty walking. They say he also left all of his medication at home.
If you have any information, please contact investigators at 706-465-3003 or call 911.
MORE TOP STORIES:
- Georgia Guidestones damaged by bomb, investigation underway
- United Way asking for help from CSRA for Stuff the Bus event
- Fourth of July mass shooting thwarted in Virginia’s capital, police say
- Pedestrian fatally struck twice on James Island was Outer Banks crew member
- Highland Park suspect contemplated second shooting in Madison; bond denied in court
- Structure fire reported on Lundee Drive in Aiken
- Owner of funeral home pleads guilty to mail fraud following accusations of illegally selling body parts
- Boy killed, girl on life support after ATV hit-and-run crash in California