AUGUSTA (WJBF) – On Thursday, December 10th, Vice President Mike Pence will return to Georgia for a Defend the Majority Rally in Augusta.
The Vice President will deliver remarks on the historic accomplishments of the Trump Administration and the Republican Senate Majority.
The event is being held at Augusta Regional Airport.
Thursday, December 10, 2020
- Doors Open at 12:30 pm
- Program Begins at 2:00 pm
- Defend The Majority Rally with Vice President Mike Pence
- 1501 Aviation Way
- Augusta, GA 30906
- Child shot in Evans home in 2020 making strong recovery
- Friends of Frances charity raising money for children with special needs
- Burke County man admits operating illegal pill factory
- Suspect sought for Aggravated Stalking in Richmond County
- Boyhood home of Malcolm X gets historic designation in Boston