PARMA, Ohio (WJW) – Police officers in Parma, Ohio, rescued two fawns from an in-ground swimming pool on Sunday.
The Parma Police Department posted video of the efforts to its Facebook page on Tuesday.
The homeowner told officers the deer were in the pool for more than an hour as she tried to help them. The video shows police steer the deer to the edge using pool nets before one officer pulls the animals from the water.
The deer were tired and stumbled before running off.
- Study: Moderna coronavirus vaccine appears safe, shows signs of working in older adults
- Viewers’ Guide: Trump, Biden meet in Ohio for 1st debate
- Dolly Parton announces release date for Netflix Christmas movie
- Augusta looks at spraying vacant lots to slow growth
- Stimulus check update: GOP, Democrats inching closer to aid compromise