LONG BEACH, Ca (CNN) – A car going about 100 miles an hour crashes into a round-about in Long Beach, California– and flies through the air– slamming into another car 50 feet away.
The crash also sent a boulder whizzing through the air — which bounced off a nearby car.
People who saw it happen say the woman who was driving just got out of the car like nothing happened.
No word on how she’s doing right now or what the heck was going through her head– but there were no serious injuries.
Police arrested her and think she may have been drunk.
- 156 dogs rescued in federal multi-county Georgia operation
- “The Office” star Brian Baumgartner makes his famous chili on “National Chili Day”
- Stand-Up comedian Mark Normand bringing the laughs to Augusta
- James Brown Boulevard reconstruction breaks ground
- Today is Pokémon Day!: Google announces the ‘Pokémon’ of the Year’