ATLANTA, Ga. (WRBL) – Vice President Mike Pence will be making a visit to Georgia on Friday, May 22.
The Vice President will meet with Governor Brian Kemp in Atlanta to discuss the reopening of the state amid the coronavirus pandemic.
Following his meeting with Gov. Kemp, Vice President Pence will participate in a round table with restaurant executives at the Waffle House Headquarters.
- Newsfeed Now: Third COVID vaccine begins US rollout; 7-year-old opens lemonade stand to fund brain surgery
- Mother, boyfriend charged after 6-year-old killed, dumped in Ohio River, police say
- Texas attorney general sues power company over storm’s high energy bills
- Registration open for Drive, Chip and Putt Qualifiers
- M. Rhett DeHart named Acting South Carolina District Attorney