ATLANTA, Ga. (WRBL) – Vice President Mike Pence will be making a visit to Georgia on Friday, May 22.
The Vice President will meet with Governor Brian Kemp in Atlanta to discuss the reopening of the state amid the coronavirus pandemic.
Following his meeting with Gov. Kemp, Vice President Pence will participate in a round table with restaurant executives at the Waffle House Headquarters.
- States volunteer to host RNC as Trump considers moving it from North Carolina
- Augusta bar braces for restrictions as re-opening nears
- How lawmakers respond to nursing homes being at the epicenter of coronavirus pandemic
- Jennie: Endometriosis workbook and journal includes resources for women struggling with pain, treatment options and infertility
- Jennie: Endometriosis signs and symptoms