AUGUSTA (WJBF) – University Hospital is also enacting some restrictions due to the potential for the coronavirus. Visitation there is being limited to immediate family or caregivers.
No person younger than 12 is allowed to visit a patient at the hospital. No one with a cold or flu-like symptoms will be allowed. And patients can only have two visitors.
Count on NewsChannel 6 for more details as they become available.
- Asteroid samples escaping from jammed NASA spacecraft: ‘Time is of the essence’
- Live Vipir 6 Forecast Friday, October 23rd, 2020
- Despite Democratic roadblocks, Senate moves forward with Trump’s Supreme Court nomination
- “Out There…Somewhere” Scarecrows take center stage in Barnwell
- Medical community strongly urges people to get their flu shot