MORGAN CITY, La. (BRPROUD) – So you think you are safe when you are right outside your house?
Louisiana resident Sarah Ribardi is lucky to be alive after finding out that stepping outside your front door can sometimes be dangerous.
While Ribardi was outside her front door, lightning struck the house next door.
That one lightning strike caused damage to multiple houses.
This is what it looked like after the lightning strike:
There is no word on the condition of the cat seen running at the end of the video.
MORE TOP STORIES:
- Security heightens around US Capitol as Inauguration Day draws closer
- The Terminator is coming: Packers prepare for Aaron Donald
- Biden outlines plan to ramp up COVID-19 vaccine distribution
- Marshall Pines residents receive COVID-19 vaccine
- Multiple law enforcement agencies preparing for potential armed protests at SC State House
- IRS delays start of tax season to Feb. 12
- Third stimulus check: Here’s when you might get a $1,400 direct payment
- Augusta University responds to S.C. State Senator’s request for vaccine distribution help