(CNN) – Will Smith is a super-star with a 5 star rating — on Lyft.
He went undercover as a driver as part of a promotion called “Bad Boys for Lyft”… a play on words that cross promotes Lyft with Smith’s new movie “Bad Boys for Life.”
The unsuspecting passengers were very surprised by their celebrity driver, with one so shocked that she blurted out expletives.
Not only did the experience “lift” their spirits, but the passengers also received a free year of Lyft rides!
- 156 dogs rescued in federal multi-county Georgia operation
- “The Office” star Brian Baumgartner makes his famous chili on “National Chili Day”
- Stand-Up comedian Mark Normand bringing the laughs to Augusta
- James Brown Boulevard reconstruction breaks ground
- Today is Pokémon Day!: Google announces the ‘Pokémon’ of the Year’