AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) – University Health Care System is launching scheduled dropoffs for COVID-19 donations from 9:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M. Monday-Friday at University Hospital Summerville on Wrightsboro Rd.
The drop-off center will accept unopened medical supplies, including:
• Gloves (Latex- and powder-free)
• Wipes – must be EPA approved to combat COVID-19
• Hand Sanitizer – Must be at least 60% alcohol
• Liquid Hand Soap
• Digital Thermometers
• Isolation Masks
• Surgical Masks
• N95 Masks
• Patient Masks
• Face Shields
• Safety Glasses with detachable side shield
• Isolation Gowns
• Impervious Isolation Gowns
• Surgical Gloves
• Sterile Compounding Gowns
University Health Care Foundation is also accepting monetary donations to help fight COVID-19.
A gift to the Helping Hands Fund will supplement the cost of in-home child care for our employees affected by school and daycare closings, allowing them to come to work – where we need them. A gift to the Patchin Weston Endowment will provide financial assistance to patients facing financial hardship as they undergo medical treatment.
Learn more at www.universityhealth.org/charitable-giving/donate-now/
University Health Care Foundation is also seeking vendors able to supply large quantities of the above supplies.
Vendors can email their information to email@example.com , and the Foundation will coordinate the donation with University’s Purchasing department.
Learn more about University Health Care Foundation’s COVID-19 efforts at www.universityhealth.org/covid-19/how-to-help/
LATEST NEWS STORIES
- President Trump escalates war on Twitter, social media protections with executive order
- Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp gives COVID-19 update
- Gov. McMaster extends State of Emergency another 15 days
- TJ Maxx, Marshalls, Home Goods to reopen most stores by end of June
- CSRA COVID-19 Emergency Response Fund surpasses $1 Million in total grants distributed to date