AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) – Richmond County Coroner, Mark Bowen, has ruled the death of Antaun Benjamin Harris (Felycya Harris), a homicide.
Bowen says the 33-year-old from Augusta was shot at least one time.
No suspects or additional information is available at this time.
AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) – Richmond County Deputies are investigating a suspicious death on Meadowlark Drive.
On October 3rd at 1:13 P.M. Richmond County Deputies responded to the 3600 block of Meadowlark Drive in reference to a deceased person. Deputies located the body at the park.
The person was declared dead on scene. This is being treated as a suspicious death at this time.
The identity of the victim is being held at this time until the next of kin is notified. There is no other information available at this time.
Count on NewsChannel 6 for more information on this developing investigation.
- A bit of cooler the next few days.-What to expect, check here
- Youth Leadership Program Healthcare Day discourages teens from texting and driving
- 2020 Aiken missing person case becomes homicide investigation
- Child shot in Evans home in 2020 making strong recovery
- Friends of Frances charity raising money for children with special needs