(WJBF) - Some veterans aren't getting their education and housing benefits, and Congress wants to know why.
A House Committee will hold a hearing considering delayed GI bill payments after the election.
Veterans advocates say the Veteran Affairs needs to be held accountable.
Our Washington Correspondent Jessica Smith reports more in the video attached above.
- Florida woman pulls gator from pants during stop
- Pizza for breakfast is healthier than cereal, nutritionist claims
- Pot smokers find caged tiger in abandoned house, Houston police say
- KFC wants you to enjoy romance on a Colonel Sanders bearskin rug this Valentine's Day
- Ax-wielding man wrecks home after thinking wife damaged action figures
- Experts: Sunday is the busiest day of the year for online dating
- Teacher says she was fired for giving students zeroes