FORT VALLEY, Ga. (WJBF) – 23 year old Anitra Gunn was reported missing on valentine’s day.
Her body was found last week in Crawford County. Anitra’s boyfriend, Demarcus Little who is a solider at Fort Gordon, is accused of killing her.
Today, investigators say Little’s friend, 22-year-old Jaivon Abron, is charged with concealing a death.
According to a statement released by the GBI, Abron is being charged with 2 counts of false statements, and 1 count of concealing a death.
LATEST NEWS STORIES
- Quarantine protocols and testing continue for Vogtle workers; no positive cases confirmed
- Parking lots in downtown Augusta become places of prayer and celebration
- Emmy-winning musician Adam Schlesinger dies from coronavirus
- Local “Teacher Parade” shows school spirit and love
- America Knits in Swainsboro fulfilling new mission for Presidential Task Force