(CNN) – Michigan voters are already casting their ballots in the state’s primary.
But Tuesday, Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden had an encounter with an unhappy voter.
The former Vice President was touring an automotive plant in Detroit when a worker confronted him about gun rights.
The exchange got heated, and Biden fired back about his second amendment stance.
“You are actively trying to end our second amendment right and take away our guns.”
“You’re full of shit. I did not. I support the second amendment,” said Biden.
“You and Beto say you’re going to take our guns…”
“I did not say that. That’s not true. I did not say that,” said Biden.
According to Biden’s campaign website, the former Vice President wants to ban the manufacture and sale of assault weapons and high-capacity magazines, require background checks for all gun sales and stop guns and bullets from being sold online.
MORE TOP STORIES:\
- Quarantine protocols and testing continue for Vogtle workers; no positive cases confirmed
- Parking lots in downtown Augusta become places of prayer and celebration
- Emmy-winning musician Adam Schlesinger dies from coronavirus
- Local “Teacher Parade” shows school spirit and love
- America Knits in Swainsboro fulfilling new mission for Presidential Task Force
- You could face up to a year and or a $1,000 fine in Washington County if you violate the Local State of Emergency
- ‘Phase 4’: Lawmakers prepare for next coronavirus relief, economic stimulus package