ATLANTA, Ga. (WJBF) – The Georgia House of Representatives is urging Governor Kemp to enforce a shelter in place order to help flatten the curve of COVID-19.
Below is the letter written to Governor Kemp.
LATEST NEWS STORIES
- Gov. Kemp extends COVID-19 orders
- Oath Keeper charged in Capitol riot renounces group, but judge says she’s too dangerous for release
- Aiken County Sheriff’s Office investigating after body found near side of the road in Trenton
- Lt. Gov. Geoff Duncan praises vaccination efforts in Augusta
- ‘I hope I make it’: 7-year-old Alabama girl sells lemonade to fund her own brain surgeries