ATLANTA, Ga. (WJBF) – The Georgia House of Representatives is urging Governor Kemp to enforce a shelter in place order to help flatten the curve of COVID-19.
Below is the letter written to Governor Kemp.
LATEST NEWS STORIES
- RCBOE to have a special called COVID-19 update meeting
- Governor Kemp backs Natalie Paine for District Attorney during CSRA visit
- Trump receives third nomination for Nobel Peace Prize
- Bodycam video shows the scene after the Breonna Taylor shooting
- Coronavirus surge: When will the fall COVID-19 spike hit?