JACKSON, MISS. (WJBF) – The FBI is now assisting in the search for a missing Mississippi teen.
14-year-old Nathan Alexander Covarrubias was last seen on Friday, May 29th near County Road 772 in Walnut, Mississippi.
Nathan is described as being approximately 5’7, 150lbs, with brown hair and brown eyes.
Nathan has autism, disruptive mood dysregulation and bipolar disorder.
He was last seen wearing a blue long-sleeved shirt and khaki pants.
If you see Nathan or know where he is, please call 911 or the FBI Jackson Field Office at 601-948-5000
MORE TOP STORIES:
- Higher fireworks sales may mean more people in the emergency room with injuries
- Accident involving firetruck on Walton Way at Highland Avenue
- MLB cancels All-Star Game for 1st time since 1945
- Sponsor FedEx asks Redskins to change their name
- NFL to play Black anthem before national anthem
- 5 die after SUV crosses interstate median in South Carolina
- Here’s where you’ll have to quarantine if you’re traveling to or from South Carolina
- Trump’s Rushmore trip draws real and figurative fireworks